- Masterfully hand knotted from premium New Zealand wool
- 18 knots per square inch
- Ultra-thick yarns are refined and washed to bring out their natural softness and medium luster
- Natural shading in the wool produce variations in tone
- Hand-sheared 1½" pile
- Finished with bound edges and braided kilim-woven ends
- Triple washed to enhance texture and color
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading and size are inherent to the design
- Suitable for low-traffic areas
- Recommended for use with a rug pad (sold separately)
- GoodWeave certified
- 100% wool pile; knotted on pure cotton
Made in India
Knotted by hand and accented by hand carving, ancient motifs illustrate the lush depth of Ourain's shag pile.
Pure New Zealand wool lends the rug a refined softness that complements the authentic texture of its hand-sheared finish.Like the heritage Atlas-mountain rugs that inspire them, our Moroccan-style rugs are hand knotted by master artisans and traced with rustic, unstudied motifs.
The natural wool yarns are washed by hand, an authentic method that imparts rich variations into each strand of sink-in pile.